My Personal Story

When it comes to getting into any kind of vehicle, do you realize that it can be a weapon? If we are not aware of what is going on during each second the vehicle is moving, then trouble is just around the corner.

The issue of texting while driving is now a leading killer! Take a moment and just Google "texting while driving" and see what comes up. Follow our news updates at Twitter.

Texting Raises Crash Risk 23 Times, Study Finds


It seems that several states either have passed laws, or are in the process of passing such laws which will make texting while driving illegal. Now if technology could get behind this cause how great would that be! If this technology can stop phones from texting while driving, this would hit the heart of the problem.

Why would states and governments not offer some kind of insurance discount, if cell phone users made the investment to have the technology loaded onto their phones? I believe this will be a consideration in the near future.

WebSafety is that solution. It protects everything (both computer and mobile phones) from adults sites, texting while driving, sexting (another huge issue), bullying, and more. For example: It sends me a direct alert to my cell phone, along with the URL to the image that may have pop up on my kids computer. This will allow me to see and address the site or image in question. I must say, I believe WebSafety will give me peace of mind for years to come. Since my boys are only 8 and 9 now, my wife and I want to make sure they avoid the troubles which could happen as they move into their teens.

I just spoke with a friend of mine who leads up a local kids sporting organization. He had indicated to me, that he was afraid to purchase his 11 year old son a cell phone, beacause of all the issues with texting and sexting. Now after learning about WebSafety, his mind can be at ease!

Take a moment and watch this PowerPoint to learn more.

The service is so easy to install into your devices. You can manage all your computers and mobile devices from your back office website. You can see what past 10 websites the computers have been to. How beneficial would that be for employers? You can easily add or make changes from your back office.

Getting started is easy as simply visiting the website and click Shop Now. I purchased the $250 package which covers 3 devices. It is an investment in my family's safety. I have search others, but none have covered all the items which WebSafety covers. Plus WebSafety will give you 20% referral commission on anyone you refer to WebSafety. 5 referrals and the package is basically free.