"Sexting" A Concerned Fathers Thoughts

This is a ture story about a father and his 14 year old daugher.

I am a deputy sheriff and a father of two. My little one, 14 yr female, looks and acts like she is 25. She is my little girl and never in a million years would I thought she would do what she was planning and Protector, being big brother… blah blah blah, well fine with me.

My little girl, never did anything wrong, never gave me one bit of trouble growing up was always “dada” this and “dada” that. Could look me in the eye, melt my heart and get her way. Always was where she was suppose to be, trains Taw Kwon Do has a second degree black belt, also trains at my Jiu Jitsu school and can handle herself well.

I always spoke of dirt bags and gang members. Very careful of who she was with and when. In other words, I was one of the most protective parents out there. I would had never thought she would be sex texting with a gang member, planning to run away to TJ to go party, was going to give this guy her virginity and she had never met him. Fell in love texting… told him she was 21. He was a convicted child molester and a sex registrant.

Protect your family and kids today! http://websafety.onlineemercial.com/

Only reason I found out was because she was acting a little strange and distant from me. I never went into her phone; I gave her her space, because she was always such a good kid. When I asked her what was wrong, she wigged out on me and gave me lip I had never heard before.
Yes I took her phone, yes I read every text. I found out things that broke my heart. Big brother, intrusive, buy a dog, I don’t give a Shi* I’m getting this program and she thought I was strict, well she hasn’t seen anything yet…

Yes her texting boyfriend was violated and rearrested where I will make sure he will never see her again…. At least until she is old enough and out of the house to mess her own life up. While she lives under my roof and I pay the bills, cloth her, feed her and pay for her phone bill, “Safety” will be on my and her phone. Richard of CA

Learn more about these concerns. Video overview! Visit http://www.stopdwt.net/